_

Friday 5 August 2011

Just a quick update ya..

Im having a great time with those annoying mosquitoes around me..=.= LOL..

1st, may i present my recent photos by a quick flash through it... 
Pls~do not ever laugh at it since the person in the pic is just wearing a...SINGLET...which poeple usually wear as a ' base wear' under the ?blouse? or..whatever la..><


>>>>




sorry for the distraction coz another noob face here...LOL..
Hmm...i dont think im suit to this spec..maybe it just freaking me out..never wear it when outgoing..>.<
swear to not wearing it again.....( really looks like aunty who are trying to seek attraction taking this kind of photo)><


>>>>>>


super long eyelashes(its fake after all)~~the fake lashes worth me bout RM9 ( together with the one under my eye)..its quite cheap actually..originally from Taiwan...
impressed with my photoshooting skill~haha..>< its a great challenge for me to put on this sort of makeup..but its fun..n the effect is gud enough...^^ Many of my friends do like this pic!!


huu...its late dy..no more time for me to write crap here..soon my eyes will be completely dry out..n tats the time for me to get to bed...so...just...bye..have a gud nite...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment